Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

I bought a fish

That's right...I now own a pet. I bought a fish on Thursday, and I decided to name him Sunshine. I call everyone I like Sunshine....it's my favorite nickname...so why not name my new goldfish that?! Here he is:
He sleeps beside my bed. : )

I had an awesome weekend. I went out a lot and saw a bunch of people. I can officially say I'm quite happy right now. Tomorrow starts a new week, and I'm already excited for the dance classes, the somewhat warmer weather, and finally finishing my SPA grant application. 

On a side note, a friend posted a link to a volunteer's blog from Ethiopia, and after reading it, I thought how I could completely relate to everything this volunteer had to say. Even though this person lives in a world much different than mine, it still seriously hit the nail on the head, and I encourage all of you to take out a hot minute and read it....I couldnt explain PC life better myself:

Ok...that's all I have. I hope you all are doing well. Send me emails, ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment